Do Flexible Employment Contracts Change Household Income Differences in Italy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Social Interactions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-1093, Nov.-Dec..
- Matteo PICCHIO, 2006. "Wage Differentials between Temporary and Permanent Workers in Italy," Working Papers 257, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2002.
"The effect of child care and part time opportunities on participation and fertility decisions in Italy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 549-573.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Diaz & Rosario Sanchez, 2008.
"Firm size and productivity in Spain: a stochastic frontier analysis,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 315-323, March.
- Rosario Sanchez & Maria Angeles Diaz, "undated". "Firms' Size and Productivity in Spain: a Stochastic Frontier Analysis," EcoMod2006 272100076, EcoMod.
- Simona COMI & Mara GRASSENI, 2009. "Are Temporary Workers Discriminated Against? Evidence from Europe," CHILD Working Papers wp17_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Sarah Brown & John G. Sessions, 2005. "Employee Attitudes, Earnings and Fixed-Term Contracts: International Evidence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(2), pages 296-317, July.
- Guadalupe, Maria, 2003.
"The hidden costs of fixed term contracts: the impact on work accidents,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 339-357, June.
- María Guadalupe, 2002. "The Hidden Costs of Fixed Term Contracts: the Impact On Work Accidents," CEP Discussion Papers dp0551, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Guadalupe, Maria, 2002. "The hidden costs of fixed term contracts: the impact on work accidents," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20064, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barbara Petrongolo, 2004.
"Gender Segregation in Employment Contracts,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 331-345, 04/05.
- Petrongolo, Barbara, 2004. "Gender Segregation in Employment Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 4303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petrongolo, Barbara, 2004. "Gender segregation in employment contracts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3662, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barbara Petrongolo, 2004. "Gender Segregation in Employment Contracts," CEP Discussion Papers dp0637, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Quandt, Richard E & Rosen, Harvey S, 1986.
"Unemployment, Disequilibrium and the Short Run Phillips Curve: An Econometric Approach,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 235-253, July.
- Richard E. Quandt & Harvey S. Rosen, 1985. "Unemployment, Disequilibrium, and the Short Run Phillips Curve: An Econometric Approach," NBER Working Papers 1648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2002.
"Informal Family Insurance And The Design Of The Welfare State,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 481-503, July.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 1998. "Informal Family Insurance and the Design of the Welfare State," JCPR Working Papers 44, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert, 1999. "Informal family insurance and the design of the welfare state," ZEI Working Papers B 23-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Lorenzo Corsini & Marco Guerrazzi, 2007. "The Transition from Temporary to Permanent Employment: Evidence from Tuscany," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 21(2), pages 303-332, June.
- Florence Jaumotte, 2004. "Labour Force Participation of Women: Empirical Evidence on The Role of Policy and Other Determinants in OECD Countries," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(2), pages 51-108.
- Fabio Berton & Francesco Devicienti & Lia Pacelli, 2007. "Temporary jobs: Port of entry, Trap, or just Unobserved Heterogeneity?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 68, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Lucidi Federico & Raitano Michele, 2009. "Molto flessibili, poco sicuri: lavoro atipico e disuguaglianze nel mercato del lavoro italiano," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 2, pages 1-99.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Aina & Fernanda Mazzotta & Lavinia Parisi, 2010. "Gender Differences in Money Transfers within the Family. Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 133, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
More about this item
KeywordsTemporary jobs; income differences; employment contracts; family; labour institutional changes; fexibility;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upo:upopwp:129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspmnit.html .