Trends and dynamics in the Italian labour market. An empirical evaluation using RFL data, 1993-2007
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sara Flisi & Marcello Morciano, 2011. "Trends and dynamics in the Italian labour market. An empirical evaluation using RFL data, 1993-2007," Department of Economics 0661, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Fabrizi, 2009. "The Determinants of Labour Market Transitions," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 68(2), pages 233-265, July.
- Florence Jaumotte, 2004. "Labour Force Participation of Women: Empirical Evidence on The Role of Policy and Other Determinants in OECD Countries," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(2), pages 51-108.
- Andrea Ichino & Fabrizia Mealli & Tommaso Nannicini, 2008.
"From temporary help jobs to permanent employment: what can we learn from matching estimators and their sensitivity?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 305-327.
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006. "From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 2149, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ichino, Andrea & Mealli, Fabrizia & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2006. "From Temporary Help Jobs to Permanent Employment: What Can We Learn from Matching Estimators and their Sensitivity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leandro Elia, 2010. "Temporary/Permanent Workers' Wage Gap: A Brand‐new Form of Wage Inequality?," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(2), pages 178-200, June.
- Fabio Berton & Francesco Devicienti & Lia Pacelli, 2007. "Temporary jobs: Port of entry, Trap, or just Unobserved Heterogeneity?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 68, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bellmann Lutz & Estrin Saul & Lehmann Hartmut & Wadsworth Jonathan, 1995.
"The Eastern German Labor Market in Transition: Gross Flow Estimates from Panel Data,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 139-170, April.
- L Bellmann & S Estrin & H Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 1992. "The Eastern German Labour Market in Transition: Gross Flow Estimates from Panel Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp0102, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Matteo Picchio, 2008. "Temporary Contracts and Transitions to Stable Jobs in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 22(s1), pages 147-174, June.
- Gianna Barbieri & Paolo Sestito, 2008. "Temporary Workers in Italy: Who Are They and Where They End Up," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 22(1), pages 127-166, March.
- Laura Chies & Riccardo Lucchetti & Stefano Staffolani, 1998.
"Occupazione, disoccupazione, inattività: determinanti della mobilità tra stati in Italia,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 395-418.
- Laura CHIES & Riccardo LUCCHETTI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 1997. "Occupazione, Disoccupazione, Intattivita': determinanti della mobilita' tra stati in Italia," Working Papers 86, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Angelo Marano & Paolo Sestito, 2004. "Older workers and pensioners: the challenge of ageing on the Italian public pension system and labour market," CeRP Working Papers 32, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Gagliarducci, Stefano, 2005. "The dynamics of repeated temporary jobs," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 429-448, August.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson, 2005. "Public pension reform in the United Kingdom: what effect on the financial well-being of current and future pensioners?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 26(1), pages 55-81, March.
- Creedy, John & Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 1993. "The Earnings-Related State Pension, Indexation and Lifetime Redistribution in the U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(3), pages 257-278, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuele Ciani & Donatella Fresu, 2011.
"From SHIW to IT-SILC: construction and representativeness of the new CAPP_DYN first-year population,"
Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP)
0092, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Emanuele Ciani & Donatella fresu, 2011. "From SHIW to IT-SILC: Construction and Representativeness of the New CAPP_DYN First-Year Population," Department of Economics 0662, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- repec:spr:izalbr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40172-017-0054-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Mobility; Multinomial Logit;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2011-07-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .