The Determinants of Labour Market Transitions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burda, Michael & Wyplosz, Charles, 1994. "Gross worker and job flows in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1287-1315, June.
- Sergio Destefanis & Raquel Fonseca, 2007.
"Matching Efficiency and Labour Market Reform in Italy: A Macroeconometric Assessment,"
CEIS, vol. 21(1), pages 57-84, March.
- Sergio Destefanis & Raquel Fonseca, 2005. "Matching Efficiency and Labour Market Reform in Italy. A Macroeconometric Assessment," CELPE Discussion Papers 93, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- J.S. Cramer, 2001. "Measures of Fit for Multinomial Discrete Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-082/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bruno Contini & Roberto Leombruni & Lia Pacelli & Claudia Villosio, 2009. "Wage Mobility and Dynamics in Italy in the 1990s," NBER Chapters,in: The Structure of Wages: An International Comparison, pages 373-400 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sciulli, Dario, 2006. "Making the italian labor market more flexible: an evaluation of the treu reform," UC3M Working papers. Economics we063408, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gaspard Aeschimann & Gabrielle Antille & Fabrizio Carlevaro & Jean-Paul Chaze & Giovanni Ferro-Luzzi & Yves Flückiger & Manfred Gilli, 1999. "Modelling and forecasting the social contributions to the Swiss Old Age and Survivor Insurance scheme," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 135(III), pages 349-368, September.
- Andrea Brandolini & Piero Cipollone & Eliana Viviano, 2006. "Does The Ilo Definition Capture All Unemployment?," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 153-179, March.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1996. "Fiscal Adjustments in OECD Countries: Composition and Macroeconomic Effects," NBER Working Papers 5730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akerlof, George A & Main, Brian G M, 1981. "An Experience-Weighted Measure of Employment and Unemployment Durations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1003-1011, December.
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi, "undated".
"Shadow Activity and Unemployment in a Depressed Labor Market,"
177, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro, 2002. "Shadow Activity and Unemployment in a Depressed Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eliana Viviano, 2003. "Un'analisi critica delle definizioni di disoccupazione e partecipazione in Italia," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 161-190.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2006.
"Unemployment and Nonemployment: Heterogeneities in Labor Market States,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 314-323, May.
- Stephen R.G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2002. "Unemployment and Non-Employment: Heterogeneities in Labour Market States," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-05, McMaster University.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2006.
"European unemployment: the evolution of facts and ideas,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(45), pages 5-59, January.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2005. "European Unemployment: The Evolution of Facts and Ideas," NBER Working Papers 11750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/8530:y:2003:i:1:p:161 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurizio Baussola & Chiara Mussida, 2011. "The natural rate of unemployment and the unemployment gender gap," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1180, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Öznur Acar, 2017.
"Labor mobility across the formal/informal divide in Turkey: Evidence from individual-level data,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(4), pages 617-635, September.
- Tansel, Aysit & Kan, Elif Oznur, 2011. "Labor mobility across the formal/informal divide in Turkey: evidence from individual level data," MPRA Paper 35672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility across the Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey - Evidence from Individual Level Data," Working Papers 691, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Tansel, Aysit & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2012. "Labor Mobility across the Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence from Individual Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility Across The Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence From Individual Level Data," ERC Working Papers 1201, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2012.
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility across the Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence from Individual Level Data," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1201, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility Across The Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence From Individual Level Data," Working Papers 2012/1, Turkish Economic Association.
- Sara Flisi & Marcello Morciano, 2011.
"Trends and dynamics in the Italian labour market. An empirical evaluation using RFL data, 1993-2007,"
Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP)
0091, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Sara Flisi & Marcello Morciano, 2011. "Trends and dynamics in the Italian labour market. An empirical evaluation using RFL data, 1993-2007," Department of Economics 0661, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marina Romaguera de la Cruz, 2017. "Economic insecurity in Spain: A multidimensional analysis," Working Papers 448, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:spr:izalbr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40172-017-0054-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Mussida & Carlo Lucarelli, 2014. "Dynamics and Performance of the Italian Labour Market," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 33-54.
- Byrne, Stephen & O'Brien, Martin, 2016. "Understanding Irish Labour Force Participation," Economic Letters 01/EL/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Labour Mobility; Multnomial Logit Specifications;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v68_n2_p233-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.