Matching Efficiency and Labour Market Reform in Italy. A Macroeconometric Assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergio Destefanis & Raquel Fonseca, 2007. "Matching Efficiency and Labour Market Reform in Italy: A Macroeconometric Assessment," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 21(1), pages 57-84, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated".
"A Matching Model of Crowding-Out and On-the-Job Search (with an application to Spain),"
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Jansen, Marcel & Dolado, Juan José, 2002. "A matching model of crowding-out and on-the- job search (with an application to Spain)," UC3M Working papers. Economics we022809, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F., 2002. "A Matching Model of Crowding-Out and On-the-Job Search (with an Application to Spain)," IZA Discussion Papers 612, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jansen, Marcel & Jimeno, Juan F, 2002. "A Matching Model of Crowding-Out and On-the-Job Search (with an Application to Spain)," CEPR Discussion Papers 3466, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fahr, René & Sunde, Uwe, 2002. "Estimations of Occupational and Regional Matching Efficiencies Using Stochastic Production Frontier Models," IZA Discussion Papers 552, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Collard, Fabrice & Fonseca, Raquel & Munoz, Rafael, 2002.
"Spanish unemployment persistence and the ladder effect,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20073, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabrice Collard & Raquel Fonseca & Rafael Muñoz, 2003. "Spanish Unemployment Persistence and the Ladder Effect," CSEF Working Papers 106, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Fabrice Collard & Raquel Fonseca & Rafael Munoz, 2002. "Spanish Unemployment Persistence and the Ladder Effect," CEP Discussion Papers dp0538, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877.
- Tommaso Nannicini, 2004. "Temporary Workers: How Temporary Are They?," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/23, European University Institute.
- Andrea Montanino & Paolo Sestito, 2003. "Le molte funzioni del lavoro interinale in Italia: da strumento di flessibilità a contratto di prova," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 93(2), pages 115-148, March-Apr.
- Rene Fahr & Uwe Sunde, 2006.
"Regional dependencies in job creation: an efficiency analysis for Western Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1193-1206.
- Fahr, René & Sunde, Uwe, 2005. "Regional Dependencies in Job Creation: An Efficiency Analysis for Western Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1660, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fahr, René & Sunde, Uwe, 2006. "Regional dependencies in job creation: An efficiency analysis for Western Germany," Munich Reprints in Economics 20484, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstemporary contracts; matching efficiency; regional disparities;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J69 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Other
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2005-07-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2005-07-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAB-2005-07-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sal:celpdp:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Coccorese). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.