Understanding Irish Labour Force Participation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, March.
- Enrico Fabrizi, 2009. "The Determinants of Labour Market Transitions," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 68(2), pages 233-265, July.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 1991.
"Homework in Macroeconomics: Household Production and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1166-1187, December.
- Jess Benhabib & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1991. "Homework in macroeconomics: household production and aggregate fluctuations," Staff Report 135, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kudlyak, Marianna, 2013. "A Cohort Model of Labor Force Participation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 25-43.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Andrew T. Levin, 2014.
"Labor Force Participation and Monetary Policy in the Wake of the Great Recession,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(S2), pages 3-49, October.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Andrew T. Levin, 2013. "Labor Force Participation and Monetary Policy in the Wake of the Great Recession," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 009, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Erceg, Christopher & Levin, Andrew, 2013. "Labor Force Participation and Monetary Policy in the Wake of the Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 9668, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Andrew Levin, 2013. "Labor Force Participation and Monetary Policy in the Wake of the Great Recession," IMF Working Papers 13/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Jonathan F. Pingle, 2006. "A cohort-based model of labor force participation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stephanie Aaronson & Tomaz Cajner & Bruce Fallick & Felix Galbis-Reig & Christopher Smith & William Wascher, 2014.
"Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 45(2 (Fall)), pages 197-275.
- Aaronson, Stephanie & Cajner, Tomaz & Fallick, Bruce C. & Galbis-Reig, Felix & Smith, Christopher & Wascher, William L., 2014. "Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-64, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aaronson, Stephanie & Cajner, Tomaz & Fallick, Bruce C. & Galbis-Reig, Felix & Smith, Christopher & Wascher, William L., 2014. "Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects," Working Paper 1410, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Cristian Ionel Rotaru, 2014. "Transitioning Out of Unemployment: Analysis Using the ABS Longitudinal Labour Force Survey File," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 17(2), pages 111-137.
- Helen Russell & Philip J. O’Connell, 2004. "Women Returning to Employment, Education and Training in Ireland - An Analysis of Transitions," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 1-25.
- Balleer, Almut & Gómez-Salvador, Ramón & Turunen, Jarkko, 2009. "Labour force participation in the euro area: a cohort based analysis," Working Paper Series 1049, European Central Bank.
- Adele Bergin & Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness, 2015. "Changes in labour market transitions in Ireland over the Great Recession: what role for policy?," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Robert E. Hall, 2005. "Employment Fluctuations with Equilibrium Wage Stickiness," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 50-65, March.
More about this item
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:wpaper:01/rt/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.