The Effectiveness of Private Versus Public Schools in Indonesia: Comment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-512, March.
- Reimers, Cordelia W, 1983. "Labor Market Discrimination against Hispanic and Black Men," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 570-579, November.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Lockheed, Marlaine & Wattanawaha, Nongnuch, 1988. "The Relative Efficiency of Private and Public Schools: The Case of Thailand," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 139-164, May.
- Ben Jann, 2004. "DECOMPOSE: Stata module to compute decompositions of wage differentials," Statistical Software Components S4444103, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 12 May 2005.
- David Newhouse & Kathleen Beegle, 2006.
"The Effect of School Type on Academic Achievement: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(3).
- Newhouse, David & Beegle, Kathleen, 2005. "The effect of school type on academic achievement : evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3604, The World Bank.
- François Bourguignon & Martin Fournier & Marc Gurgand, 2007.
"Selection Bias Corrections Based On The Multinomial Logit Model: Monte Carlo Comparisons,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 174-205, February.
- François Bourguignon & Martin Fournier & Marc Gurgand, 2004. "Selection Bias Corrections Based on the Multinomial Logit Model: Monte-Carlo Comparisons," DELTA Working Papers 2004-20, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- François Bourguignon & Marc Gurgand & Martin Fournier, 2007. "Selection bias corrections based on the multinomial logit model: Monte Carlo comparisons," Post-Print halshs-00201372, HAL.
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Garg, Ashish, 2000. "The effectiveness of private versus public schools: the case of Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 463-494, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad Maulana & Ariek A. Yusuf, 2013.
"Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: the Case of West Java, Indonesia,"
2013/23, Maastricht School of Management.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad maulana & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2016. "Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: The Case of West Java, Indonesia," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201601, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad maulana & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: The Case of West Java, Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201301, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool effectiveness; earnings; Indonesia;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-10 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2009-10-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-10-10 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2009-10-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .