Implementation of cross-country migration surveys in conflict-affected settings: Lessons from the IS Academy survey in Burundi and Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stillman, Steven & McKenzie, David & Gibson, John, 2009.
"Migration and mental health: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 677-687, May.
- Steven Stillman & David McKenzie & John Gibson, 2006. "Migration and Mental Health: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 06/04, University of Waikato.
- Stillman, Steven & McKenzie, David & Gibson, John, 2007. "Migration and mental health : evidence from a natural experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4138, The World Bank.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie & Steven Stillman, 2006. "Migration and mental health: Evidence from a natural experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00334, The Field Experiments Website.
- Lynn, Peter, 2001. "Developing quality standard for cross-national survey research: five approaches," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordscross-country survey research; migration research; conflict-affected settings; Burundi; Ethiopia;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2012019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .