Some Reflections On Climate Change, Green Growth Illusions And Development Space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Hoffmann, 2011. "Assuring Food Security In Developing Countries Under The Challenges Of Climate Change: Key Trade And Development Issues Of A Fundamental Transformation Of Agriculture," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 201, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr, 2011. "Carbon Footprints," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(21), pages 11-16, November.
- Johannes Herold & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2010. "Hohe Unsicherheiten bei der CO2-Abscheidung: eine Energiebrücke ins Nichts?," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(36), pages 2-7.
- Curtis, Fred, 2009. "Peak globalization: Climate change, oil depletion and global trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 427-434, December.
- Martínez-Alier, Joan & Pascual, Unai & Vivien, Franck-Dominique & Zaccai, Edwin, 2010. "Sustainable de-growth: Mapping the context, criticisms and future prospects of an emergent paradigm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1741-1747, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rabia Manzoor & Ghulam Samad, 2013. "The Sustainable Green Growth Perspective of Pakistan: In the Context of Environment Friendly Technologies," CEECC Working Paper 2013:04, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:147-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasiritousi, Naghmeh & Hjerpe, Mattias & Buhr, Katarina, 2014. "Pluralising climate change solutions? Views held and voiced by participants at the international climate change negotiations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 177-184.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-03-14 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unc:dispap:205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Mayer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unctach.html .