Report NEP-RES-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Hoffmann, 2011. "Some Reflections On Climate Change, Green Growth Illusions And Development Space," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 205, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- King, Robert P., 2012. "Distinguished Fellows Address: Climate change policy and the science of design," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 121412, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Midori Aoyagi & Eiko Suda & Tomomi Shinada, 2011. "Gender Inclusion in Climate Change Adaptation," Development Economics Working Papers 23227, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till, 2012. "Sushi or fish fingers? Seafood diversity, collapsing fish stocks, and multi-species fishery management," Economics Working Papers 2012-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Mohaddes, K., 2012. "Econometric Modelling of World Oil Supplies: Terminal Price and the Time to Depletion," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1212, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.