Gender Inclusion in Climate Change Adaptation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; gender inclusion; agricultural production; Natural Disasters;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-03-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-03-14 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-03-14 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:23227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .