Report NEP-AGR-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charalampos Konstantinidis, 2012. "Assessing the Rise of Organic Farming in the European Union: Environmental and Socio-economic Consequences," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Juma, Calestous, 2012. "Technological Abundance for Global Agriculture: The Role of Biotechnology," Working Paper Series rwp12-008, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Clemens Breisinger & Olivier Ecker & Rainer Thiele & Manfred Wiebelt, 2012. "The Impact of the 2008 Hadramout Flash Flood in Yemen on Economic Performance and Nutrition: A Simulation Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1758, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Midori Aoyagi & Eiko Suda & Tomomi Shinada, 2011. "Gender Inclusion in Climate Change Adaptation," Development Economics Working Papers 23227, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2012. "Food Safety Regulation and Firm Productivity:Evidence from the French Food Industry," TSE Working Papers 12-275, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Marco Lagi & Yavni Bar-Yam & Karla Z. Bertrand & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2012. "UPDATE February 2012 - The Food Crises: Predictive validation of a quantitative model of food prices including speculators and ethanol conversion," Papers 1203.1313, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.
- Venkatachalam Anbumozhi & Mari Kimura & Kumiko Isono, 2011. "Leveraging Environment and Climate Change Initiatives for Corporate Excellence," Development Economics Working Papers 23201, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till, 2012. "Sushi or fish fingers? Seafood diversity, collapsing fish stocks, and multi-species fishery management," Economics Working Papers 2012-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ambec, Stefan & Dinar, Ariel & McKinney, Daene, 2011. "Fixed Water Sharing Agreements Sustainable to Drought," TSE Working Papers 11-270, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- King, Robert P., 2012. "Distinguished Fellows Address: Climate change policy and the science of design," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 121412, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Joshua M.Duke & Steven J. Dundas & Kent D. Messer, 2012. "Cost Effective Conservation Planning: Twenty Lessons from Economics," Working Papers 12-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.