Technological Abundance for Global Agriculture: The Role of Biotechnology
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Bowman, 2015. "Sovereignty, Risk and Biotechnology: Zambia's 2002 GM Controversy in Retrospect," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(6), pages 1369-1391, November.
- Lee, Keun & Juma, Calestous & Mathews, John, 2014. "Innovation capabilities for sustainable development in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-03-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-03-14 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HIS-2012-03-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2012-03-14 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp12-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .