Report NEP-HIS-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Morys, 2012. "The emergence of the Classical Gold Standard," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 12/01, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Burton A. Abrams & Jing Li & James G. Mulligan, 2012. "Capital Intensity and U.S. Country Population Growth during the Late Nineteenth Century," Working Papers 12-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2012. "Irving Fisher and Index Number Theory," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2012-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Sebastián Galiani & Guido Porto, 2011. "Trends in Tariff Reforms and Trends in the Structure of Wages," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0124, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Engartner, Tim, 2012. "Silent conversion to anti-statism: Historical origins of the belief in market superiority," Discussion Papers 28, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Slim Bridji, 2012. "The French Great Depression: a business cycle accounting analysis," ECON - Working Papers 065, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- van Bochove, Christiaan & Boerner, Lars & Quint, Daniel, 2012. "Anglo-Dutch premium auctions in eighteenth-century Amsterdam," Discussion Papers 2012/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Enrico Sette, 2012. "Relationship lending in a financial turmoil," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 59, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Matthias Morys, 2012. "Discount rate policy under the Classical Gold Standard: core versus periphery (1870s â€“ 1914)," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 12/02, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Juma, Calestous, 2012. "Technological Abundance for Global Agriculture: The Role of Biotechnology," Working Paper Series rwp12-008, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.