Report NEP-EFF-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2012. "Food Safety Regulation and Firm Productivity:Evidence from the French Food Industry," TSE Working Papers 12-275, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Abhijit Das & Rashmi Banga & Dinesh Kumar, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis : Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India," Trade Working Papers 23225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2012. "The Impact of Integration on Productivity and Welfare Distortions Under Monopolistic Competition," CEP Discussion Papers dp1130, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2012. "Agglomeration, Trade and Selection," CEP Discussion Papers dp1129, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Juma, Calestous, 2012. "Technological Abundance for Global Agriculture: The Role of Biotechnology," Working Paper Series rwp12-008, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.