Customization with Vertically Differentiated Products
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oksana Loginova & X. Henry Wang, 2011. "Customization with Vertically Differentiated Products," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 475-515, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amir, Rabah & Stepanova, Anna, 2006.
"Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Rabah Amir & Anna Stepanova, 2000. "Second-Mover Advantage and Price Leadership in Bertrand Duopoly," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- AMIR, Rabah & STEPANOVA, Anna, 2004. "Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2004037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rajiv Dewan & Bing Jing & Abraham Seidmann, 2003. "Product Customization and Price Competition on the Internet," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(8), pages 1055-1070, August.
- Alexei Alexandrov, 2008. "Fat Products," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 67-95, March.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Liu, Qihong & Serfes, Konstantinos, 2007. "Product customization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1396-1422, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loginova Oksana, 2012. "Competitive Effects of Mass Customization," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, October.
- Hsu, Wen-Tai & Lu, Yi & Ng, Travis, 2014. "Does competition lead to customization?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 10-28.
- Oksana Loginova & X. Hnery Wang, 2010.
"Customization in an Endogenous-Timing Game with Vertical Differentiation,"
1008, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Oksana Loginova & X. Hnery Wang, 2013. "Customization in an Endogenous-Timing Game with Vertical Differentiation," Working Papers 1304, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Oksana Loginova & X. Henry Wang, 2009.
"Customization: Ideal Varieties, Product Uniqueness and Price Competition,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2573-2581.
- Oksana Loginova & X. H. Wang, 2009. "Customization: Ideal Varieties, Product Uniqueness and Price Competition," Working Papers 0904, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Loginova, Oksana & Wang, X. Henry, 2013. "Mass customization in an endogenous-timing game with vertical differentiation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 164-173.
- Peter-J. Jost & Stefanie Schubert & Miriam Zschoche, 2015. "Incumbent positioning as a determinant of strategic response to entry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 577-596, March.
More about this item
Keywordscustomization; horizontal differentiation; vertical differentiation; endogenous timing.;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umc:wpaper:0903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Kulp). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.