Customization: Ideal Varieties, Product Uniqueness and Price Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oksana Loginova & X. Henry Wang, 2009. "Customization: Ideal Varieties, Product Uniqueness and Price Competition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2573-2581.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niladri B. Syam & Nanda Kumar, 2006. "On Customized Goods, Standard Goods, and Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 525-537, September.
- Nikolaus Franke & Martin Schreier, 2008. "Product uniqueness as a driver of customer utility in mass customization," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 93-107, June.
- Oksana Loginova & X. Henry Wang, 2011.
"Customization with Vertically Differentiated Products,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 475-515, June.
- Oksana Loginova & X. H. Wang, 2009. "Customization with Vertically Differentiated Products," Working Papers 0903, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Nan Xia & S. Rajagopalan, 2009. "Standard vs. Custom Products: Variety, Lead Time, and Price Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 887-900, 09-10.
- Rajiv Dewan & Bing Jing & Abraham Seidmann, 2003. "Product Customization and Price Competition on the Internet," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(8), pages 1055-1070, August.
- Alexei Alexandrov, 2008. "Fat Products," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 67-95, March.
- Haim Mendelson & Ali K. Parlaktürk, 2008. "Product-Line Competition: Customization vs. Proliferation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(12), pages 2039-2053, December.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Liu, Qihong & Serfes, Konstantinos, 2007. "Product customization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1396-1422, August.
More about this item
Keywordscustomization; product di fferentiation; product uniqueness; price competition.;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umc:wpaper:0904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Kulp). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumous.html .