DESIGUALDAD GLOBAL:La distribución del ingreso en 141 países
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Ortiz & Jingqing Chai & Matthew Cummins, 2011. "Escalating Food Prices: The threat to poor households and policies to safeguard a Recovery for All," Working papers 1101, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Coady, David P. & Grosh, Margaret & Hoddinott, John, 2002. "Targeting outcomes redux," FCND briefs 144, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Isabel Ortiz & Jingqing Chai & Matthew Cummins, 2011. "Identifying Fiscal Space:Options for Social and Economic Development for Children and Poor Households in 184 Countries," Working papers 1108, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Labonté & Vivien Runnels & Michelle Gagnon, 2012. "Past Fame, Present Frames and Future Flagship? An Exploration of How Health is Positioned in Canadian Foreign Policy," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 1-24, April.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:296-305 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdesigualdad del ingresos; distribución; recuperación de la crisis; políticas de desarrollo;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-11-01 (Development)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uce:wpaper:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Clara Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://www.unicef.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.