Inference with difference-in-differences with a small number of groups: a review, simulation study and empirical application using SHARE data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido W. Imbens & Michal Kolesár, 2016.
"Robust Standard Errors in Small Samples: Some Practical Advice,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 701-712, October.
- Guido W. Imbens & Michal Kolesar, 2012. "Robust Standard Errors in Small Samples: Some Practical Advice," NBER Working Papers 18478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avendano, Mauricio & Berkman, Lisa F. & Brugiavini, Agar & Pasini, Giacomo, 2015. "The long-run effect of maternity leave benefits on mental health: Evidence from European countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 45-53.
- Joan Costa‐Font & Martin Karlsson & Henning Øien, 2016.
"Careful in the Crisis? Determinants of Older People's Informal Care Receipt in Crisis‐Struck European Countries,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25, pages 25-42, November.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Karlsson, Martin & Øien, Henning, 2016. "Careful in the crisis? Determinants of older people's informal care receipt in crisis-struck European countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66916, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lloyd A. Mancl & Timothy A. DeRouen, 2001. "A Covariance Estimator for GEE with Improved Small-Sample Properties," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 126-134, March.
- repec:tpr:restat:v:99:y:2017:i:4:p:698-709 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Colin Cameron & Douglas L. Miller, 2010. "Robust Inference with Clustered Data," Working Papers 107, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Stephen G. Donald & Kevin Lang, 2007. "Inference with Difference-in-Differences and Other Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 221-233, May.
- Michael P. Fay & Barry I. Graubard, 2001. "Small-Sample Adjustments for Wald-Type Tests Using Sandwich Estimators," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 1198-1206, December.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
More about this item
Keywordsdifference-in-differences; clustered standard errors; inference; Monte Carlo simulation; GEE;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-02-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .