Did the Presence of Immigrants Affect Vote Outcome in the UK Brexit Referendum ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2014.
"Immigration and election outcomes — Evidence from city districts in Hamburg,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 67-79.
- Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012. "Immigration and election outcomes: Evidence from city districts in Hamburg," HWWI Research Papers 122, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012. "Immigration and election outcomes: Evidence from city districts in Hamburg," Working Paper Series 02/2012, Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Fetzer, Thiemo, "undated". "Does Migration Cause Extreme Voting?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 306, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda & Mariapia Mendola, 2013.
"What Drives Individual Attitudes towards Immigration in South Africa?,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 326-341, May.
- Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda & Mariapia Mendola, 2011. "What Drives Individual Attitude towards Immigration in South Africa?," Development Working Papers 325, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 27 Dec 2011.
- Ildefonso Mendez & Isabel Cutillas, 2014. "Has immigration affected Spanish presidential elections results?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 135-171, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2018-05-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2018-05-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-POL-2018-05-07 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsu:tewpjp:2018-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yoshinori Kurokawa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iptsujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.