Report NEP-EEC-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Demertzis & Stavros Zenios, 2018. "State contingent debt as insurance for euro-area sovereigns," Working Papers 25324, Bruegel.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Matthias Nöckel, 2018. "The Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 6982, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan Priewe, 2018. "A time bomb for the Euro? Understanding Germany's current account surplus," IMK Studies 59-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert, 2018. "Why does the revovery show so little inflation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8m9642tnm9k, Sciences Po.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Tommaso Trani, 2018. "On the Persistence of UK Inflation: A Long-Range Dependence Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6968, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hauzenberger, Niko & Böck, Maximilian & Pfarrhofer, Michael & Stelzer, Anna & Zens, Gregor, 2018. "Implications of Macroeconomic Volatility in the Euro Area," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 6246, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Stilianos Fountas & Panagiota Karatasi & Paraskevi Tzika, 2018. "Economic Policy Uncertainty in Greece: Measuring Uncertainty for the Greek Macroeconomy," Discussion Paper Series 2018_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2018.
- Roth, Felix & Baake, E. & Jonung, Lars & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2018. "Revisiting public support for the euro, 1999-2017: Accounting for the crisis and the recovery," Discussion Papers 1/18, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Bock, Alexander & Cajnko, Miha & Daskalova, Svetla & Durka, Iwona & Gallagher, Brian & Grandia, Roel & Haberbush, Glenn & Kamps, Annette & Luskin, Alaoishe & Russo, Michelina Lo & Lozoya, Mª Carmen Ca, 2018. "The use of the Eurosystem’s monetary policy instruments and its monetary policy implementation framework Q2 2016 - Q4 2017," Occasional Paper Series 209, European Central Bank.
- Thierry Mayer & Vincent Vicard & Soledad Zignago, 2018. "The Cost of Non-Europe, Revisited," Working papers 673, Banque de France.
- Neligan, Adriana, 2018. "Two years later: The EU circular economy package. An update," IW policy papers 9/2018, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Laeven, Luc & Moreno, David, 2018. "Debt Overhang, Rollover Risk, and Corporate Investment: Evidence from the European Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12881, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Carluccio & Erwan Gautier & Sophie Guilloux-Nefussi, 2018. "Dissecting the Impact of Imports from Low-Wage Countries on French Consumer Prices," Working papers 672, Banque de France.
- Hisahiro Naito and Mizuho Asai, 2018. "Did the Presence of Immigrants Affect Vote Outcome in the UK Brexit Referendum ?," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2018-003, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.