Banking Deregulation and The Rise in House Price Comovement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Landier, Augustin & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2013. "Banking Deregulation and The Rise in House Price Comovement," IDEI Working Papers 799, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Gabaix, 2011. "The Granular Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(3), pages 733-772, May.
- Manuel Adelino & Antoinette Schoar & Felipe Severino, 2012. "Credit Supply and House Prices: Evidence from Mortgage Market Segmentation," NBER Working Papers 17832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Füss, Roland & Zietz, Joachim, 2016.
"The economic drivers of differences in house price inflation rates across MSAs,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 35-53.
- Fuess, Roland & Zietz, Joachim, 2015. "The Economic Drivers of Differences in House Price Inflation Rates across MSAs," Working Papers on Finance 1526, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Hernández-Murillo, Rubén & Owyang, Michael T. & Rubio, Margarita, 2017.
"Clustered housing cycles,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 185-197.
- Hernández-Murillo, Rubén & Owyang, Michael T. & Rubio, Margarita, 2013. "Clustered housing cycles," Working Papers 2013-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 10 May 2017.
- Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben & Owyang, Michael T. & Rubio, Margarita, 2015. "Clustered Housing Cycles," Working Paper 1524, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Michael T Owyang & Margarita Rubio, 2013. "Clustered Housing Cycles," Discussion Papers 2013/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- S. Avouyi-Dovi & C. Labonne & R. Lecat & S. Ray, 2017. "Insight from a Time-Varying VAR Model with Stochastic Volatility of the French Housing and Credit Markets," Working papers 620, Banque de France.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-10-25 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-10-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-URE-2013-10-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:27662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .