Teacher Performance and Accountability Incentives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas S. Dee & James Wyckoff, 2015.
"Incentives, Selection, and Teacher Performance: Evidence from IMPACT,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 267-297, March.
- Thomas Dee & James Wyckoff, 2013. "Incentives, Selection, and Teacher Performance: Evidence from IMPACT," NBER Working Papers 19529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugh Macartney & Robert McMillan & Uros Petronijevic, 2015. "Incentive Design in Education: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 21835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsIncentives; Teacher Performance; Value-Added; Effort; Ability; Education Production; Accountability; Education Policy; Cost-Effectiveness; Persistence;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2018-07-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2018-07-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.