Teacher Performance and Accountability Incentives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas S. Dee & James Wyckoff, 2015.
"Incentives, Selection, and Teacher Performance: Evidence from IMPACT,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 267-297, March.
- Thomas Dee & James Wyckoff, 2013. "Incentives, Selection, and Teacher Performance: Evidence from IMPACT," NBER Working Papers 19529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsIncentives; Teacher Performance; Value-Added; Effort; Ability; Education Production; Accountability; Education Policy; Cost-Effectiveness; Persistence;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2018-07-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2018-07-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.