Report NEP-HRM-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartke, Simon & Gelhaar, Felix, 2018. "When does team remuneration work? An experimental study on interactions between workplace contexts," Kiel Working Papers 2105, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jing Cai & Adam Szeidl, 2017. "Interfirm Relationships and Business Performance_," CEU Working Papers 2018_3, Department of Economics, Central European University.
- Hugh Macartney & Robert McMillan & Uros Petronijevic, 2018. "Teacher Performance and Accountability Incentives," Working Papers tecipa-610, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Briana Chang & Harrison Hong, 2018. "Selection versus Talent Effects on Firm Value," NBER Working Papers 24672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine Viot & Laïla Benraiss-Noailles, 2018. "The Link Between Benevolence and Well-Being in the Context of Human-Resource Marketing," Post-Print hal-01803653, HAL.
- Mariko Tanaka, 2018. "Human capital accumulation through recurrent education," Working Papers e123, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Lergetporer, Philipp & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger, 2018. "Does Ignorance of Economic Returns and Costs Explain the Educational Aspiration Gap? Evidence from Representative Survey Experiments," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 371, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Nitsa Kasir & Idit Sohlberg, 2018. "The Impact of Supervision and Incentive Process in Explaining Wage Profile and Variance," Papers 1806.01332, arXiv.org.