Hiring discrimination against women: distinguishing taste based discrimination from statistical discrimination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark & Roy J. Bank & Kyle D. Van Nort, 1996.
"Sex Discrimination in Restaurant Hiring: An Audit Study,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 915-941.
- David Neumark & Roy J. Bank & Kyle D. Van Nort, 1995. "Sex Discrimination in Restaurant Hiring: An Audit Study," NBER Working Papers 5024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman, 1998. "Detecting Discrimination," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 101-116, Spring.
- Emmanuel Duguet & David Gray & Yannick L'Horty & Loïc du Parquet & Pascale Petit, 2017.
"Labor Market Effects of Urban Riots:an experimental assessment,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Emmanuel DUGUET & David GRAY & Yannick L’HORTY & Loïc du PARQUET & Pascale PETIT, 2017. "Labor Market Effects of Urban Riots: an Experimental Assessment," Working Papers 1711E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- David Neumark, 2012.
"Detecting Discrimination in Audit and Correspondence Studies,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(4), pages 1128-1157.
- David Neumark, 2010. "Detecting Discrimination in Audit and Correspondence Studies," NBER Working Papers 16448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David, 2010. "Detecting Discrimination in Audit and Correspondence Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 5263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emmanuel Duguet & Loïc Du Parquet & Yannick L'horty & Pascale Petit, 2015. "New Evidence of Ethnic and Gender Discrimination in the French Labor Market Using Experimental Data : A Ranking Extension of Responses from Correspondence Tests," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 117-118, pages 21-39.
- P. A. Riach & J. Rich, 2002.
"Field Experiments of Discrimination in the Market Place,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 480-518, November.
- Peter Riach & Judith Rich, 2002. "Field experiments of discrimination in the market place," Natural Field Experiments 00328, The Field Experiments Website.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2015:i:117-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Duguet & Rémi Le Gall & Yannick L’Horty & Pascale Petit, 2018.
"How does labour market history influence the access to hiring interviews?,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Emmanuel Duguet & Yannick L'Horty & Rémi Le Gall & Pascale Petit, 2018. "How does labour market history influence the access to hiring interviews?," Post-Print hal-01827450, HAL.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1972. "The Statistical Theory of Racism and Sexism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 659-661, September.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1984. "Panel data," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1247-1318 Elsevier.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "Multivariate regression models for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 5-46, January.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tep:teppwp:wp17-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sylvain). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/teppnfr.html .