New Evidence of Ethnic and Gender Discrimination in the French Labor Market Using Experimental Data : A Ranking Extension of Responses from Correspondence Tests
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Duguet & David Gray & Yannick L'Horty & Loïc du Parquet & Pascale Petit, 2017.
"Labor Market Effects of Urban Riots:an experimental assessment,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Emmanuel DUGUET & David GRAY & Yannick L’HORTY & Loïc du PARQUET & Pascale PETIT, 2017. "Labor Market Effects of Urban Riots: an Experimental Assessment," Working Papers 1711E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Loïc du Parquet & Pascale Petit, 2017. "Hiring discrimination against women: distinguishing taste based discrimination from statistical discrimination," TEPP Working Paper 2017-11, TEPP.
- Florent Fremigacci & Rémi Le Gall & Yannick L'Horty & Pascale Petit, 2016.
"Le Conformisme Des Recruteurs : Une Experience Controlee,"
- Florent Fremigacci & Rémi Le Gall & Yannick L'Horty & Pascale Petit, 2016. "Le Conformisme Des Recruteurs : Une Experience Controlee," TEPP Research Report 2016-05, TEPP.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Yannick L'Horty & Rémi Le Gall & Pascale Petit, 2018.
"How does labour market history influence the access to hiring interviews?,"
- Emmanuel Duguet & Rémi Le Gall & Yannick L’Horty & Pascale Petit, 2018. "How does labour market history influence the access to hiring interviews?," TEPP Working Paper 2018-03, TEPP.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2015:i:117-118:p:21-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.