New Evidence of Ethnic and Gender discriminations in the French Labor Market using experimental data: A ranking extension of correspondence testings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark & Roy J. Bank & Kyle D. Van Nort, 1996.
"Sex Discrimination in Restaurant Hiring: An Audit Study,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 915-941.
- David Neumark & Roy J. Bank & Kyle D. Van Nort, 1995. "Sex Discrimination in Restaurant Hiring: An Audit Study," NBER Working Papers 5024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman, 1998. "Detecting Discrimination," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 101-116, Spring.
- P. A. Riach & J. Rich, 2002.
"Field Experiments of Discrimination in the Market Place,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 480-518, November.
- Peter Riach & Judith Rich, 2002. "Field experiments of discrimination in the market place," Natural Field Experiments 00328, The Field Experiments Website.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Pascale Petit, 2005.
"Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector: an econometric analysis on field experiment data,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 78, pages 79-102.
- Pascale Petit & Emmanuel Duguet, "undated". "Hiring Discrimination in the French Financial Sector : an Econometric Analysis on Field Experiment Data," EcoMod2006 272100069, EcoMod.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Pascale Petit, 2004. "Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector : an econometric analysis on field experiment data," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- DUGUET Emmanuel & PETIT Pascale, 2004. "Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector: an econometric analysis on field experiment data," Labor and Demography 0411006, EconWPA.
- Kenney, Genevieve M & Wissoker, Douglas A, 1994. "An Analysis of the Correlates of Discrimination Facing Young Hispanic Job-Seekers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 674-683, June.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2005:i:78:p:04 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsgender; origin; hiring discrimination; first order stochastic dominance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00856235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .