CHF Strength and Swiss Export Performance – Evidence and Outlook From a Disaggregate Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raphael Auer & Philip Sauré, 2012. "CHF strength and Swiss export performance -- evidence and outlook from a disaggregate analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 521-531, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphael Auer & Philip Saure, 2011. "Export basket and the effects of exchange rates on exports–why Switzerland is special," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 77, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- THORBECKE, Willem & KATO Atsuyuki, 2014. "Export Sophistication and Exchange Rate Elasticities: The Case of Switzerland," Discussion papers 14031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:usg:auswrt:2017:68:01:63-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Flückiger & Christian Rutzer & Rolf Weder, 2016. "Die Schweizer Wirtschaft zwischen Hammer und Amboss: Eine Analyse der "Franken-Schocks" 2010/11 und 2015," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 67(03), pages 95-133, December.
- Willem THORBECKE & KATO Atsuyuki, 2017. "Exchange Rates and the Swiss Economy," Discussion papers 17064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alberto Behar & Armand Fouejieu, 2016.
"External Adjustment in Oil Exporters; The Role of Fiscal Policy and the Exchange Rate,"
IMF Working Papers
16/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Behar & Armand Fouejieu, 2017. "External Adjustment in Oil Exporters: The Role of Fiscal Policy and the Exchange Rate," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:szg:worpap:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library). General contact details of provider: http://www.szgerzensee.ch/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .