CHF strength and Swiss export performance -- evidence and outlook from a disaggregate analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Raphael Auer & Philip Sauré, 2011. "CHF Strength and Swiss Export Performance – Evidence and Outlook From a Disaggregate Analysis," Working Papers 11.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2006.
"Globalization and the Gains From Variety,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 541-585.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the gains from variety," Staff Reports 180, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David E. Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization And The Gains From Variety," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 327, Econometric Society.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," NBER Working Papers 10314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 508, Econometric Society.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," 2004 Meeting Papers 530, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchholz, Manuel & von Schweinitz, Gregor & Tonzer, Lena, 2018. "Did the Swiss exchange rate shock shock the market?," IWH Discussion Papers 9/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Sandra Hanslin Grossmann & Sarah M. Lein & Caroline Schmidt, 2016. "Exchange rate and foreign GDP elasticities of Swiss exports across sectors and destination countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(57), pages 5546-5562, December.
- Alberto Behar & Armand Fouejieu, 2018.
"External adjustment in oil exporters: The role of fiscal policy and the exchange rate,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 926-957, March.
- Alberto Behar & Armand Fouejieu, 2016. "External Adjustment in Oil Exporters; The Role of Fiscal Policy and the Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 16/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Behar & Armand Fouejieu, 2017. "External Adjustment in Oil Exporters: The Role of Fiscal Policy and the Exchange Rate," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dario Fauceglia & Andrea Lassmann & Anirudh Shingal & Martin Wermelinger, 2018. "Backward participation in global value chains and exchange rate driven adjustments of Swiss exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 154(3), pages 537-584, August.
- Raphael Auer & Philip Saure, 2011. "Export basket and the effects of exchange rates on exports–why Switzerland is special," Globalization Institute Working Papers 77, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2011.
- THORBECKE, Willem & KATO Atsuyuki, 2014. "Export Sophistication and Exchange Rate Elasticities: The Case of Switzerland," Discussion papers 14031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marlene Amstad & Beatrice Weder di Mauro, 2017. "Long-run effects of exchange rate appreciation: Another puzzle?," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 68(01), pages 63-82, December.
- Matthias Flückiger & Christian Rutzer & Rolf Weder, 2016. "Die Schweizer Wirtschaft zwischen Hammer und Amboss: Eine Analyse der "Franken-Schocks" 2010/11 und 2015," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 67(03), pages 95-133, December.
- Twinam, Tate, 2020. "Trade Shocks and Growth: The Impact of the Quartz Crisis in Switzerland," SocArXiv twscm, Center for Open Science.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Kato, Atsuyuki, 2018. "Exchange rates and the Swiss economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1182-1199.
- Dario Fauceglia, 2020. "Exchange rate fluctuations and quality composition of exports: Evidence from Swiss product‐level data," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(6), pages 1592-1618, June.
- Peter H. Egger & Johannes Schwarzer & Anirudh Shingal, 2018. "Labour market effects of currency appreciation: The case of Switzerland," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/30, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:19:y:2012:i:6:p:521-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.