Export basket and the effects of exchange rates on exports–why Switzerland is special
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raphael Auer & Philip Sauré, 2012.
"CHF strength and Swiss export performance -- evidence and outlook from a disaggregate analysis,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 521-531, April.
- Raphael Auer & Philip Sauré, 2011. "CHF Strength and Swiss Export Performance – Evidence and Outlook From a Disaggregate Analysis," Working Papers 11.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- THORBECKE, Willem & KATO Atsuyuki, 2014. "Export Sophistication and Exchange Rate Elasticities: The Case of Switzerland," Discussion papers 14031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:fip:feddgm:00014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Flückiger & Christian Rutzer & Rolf Weder, 2016. "Die Schweizer Wirtschaft zwischen Hammer und Amboss: Eine Analyse der "Franken-Schocks" 2010/11 und 2015," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 67(03), pages 95-133, December.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Kato, Atsuyuki, 2018. "Exchange rates and the Swiss economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1182-1199.
- Peter H. Egger & Johannes Schwarzer & Anirudh Shingal, 2018. "Labour market effects of currency appreciation: The case of Switzerland," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/30, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade ; International economic relations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddgw:77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.