The costs of trade protectionism: evidence from Spanish firms and non-tariff measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Costas Arkolakis & Svetlana Demidova & Peter J. Klenow & Andres Rodriguez-Clare, 2008. "Endogenous Variety and the Gains from Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 444-450, May.
- Kyle Handley & Nuno Limão, 2013.
"Policy Uncertainty, Trade and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for China and the U.S,"
NBER Working Papers
19376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Handley, Kyle & Limão, Nuno, 2013. "Policy Uncertainty, Trade and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for China and the U.S," CEPR Discussion Papers 9615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyle Handley & Nuno Limao, 2016. "Policy Uncertainty, Trade and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for China and the U.S," Working Papers 650, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Mary Amiti & Mi Dai & Robert C. Feenstra & John Romalis, 2017. "How Did China’s WTO Entry Affect U.S. Prices?," NBER Working Papers 23487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Amiti & Jozef Konings, 2007.
"Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1611-1638, December.
- Mary Amiti & Jozef G Konings, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity; Evidence from Indonesia," IMF Working Papers 05/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Amiti, Mary & Konings, Jozef, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amiti, Mary & Dai, Mi & Feenstra, Robert C. & Romalis, John, 2017. "How did China’s WTO entry benefit U.S. prices?," Staff Reports 817, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jul 2018.
More about this item
Keywordsprotectionism; non-tariff measures; firm level data;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2018-06-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2018-06-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2018-06-11 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.