The Missing Link - Data on the Demand Side of Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Osberg, Lars & Phipps, Shelley, 1993. "Labour Supply with Quantity Constraints: Estimates from a Large Sample of Canadian Workers," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 269-291, April.
- Reilly, Kevin T, 1996. "Does Union Membership Matter? The Effect of Establishment Union Density on the Union Wage Differential," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 547-557, August.
- Killingsworth, Mark R. & Heckman, James J., 1987. "Female labor supply: A survey," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 103-204 Elsevier.
- Dickens, William T & Lundberg, Shelly J, 1993. "Hours Restrictions and Labor Supply," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 169-192, February.
- Lars Osberg & R.L. Mazany & Richard Apostle & Don Clairmont, 1986. "Job Mobility, Wage Determination and Market Segmentation in the Presence of Sample Selection Bias," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 319-346, May.
- Osberg, Lars, 1993.
"Fishing in Different Pools: Job Search Strategies and Job-Finding Success in Canada in the Early 1980s,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 348-386, April.
- Osberg, L., 1989. "Fishing In Different Pools: Job Search Strategies And Job-Finding Success In Canada In The Early 1980s," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 89-03, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Pencavel, John, 1987. "Labor supply of men: A survey," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-102 Elsevier.
- William T. Dickens & Kevin Lang, 1992. "Labor Market Segmentation Theory: Reconsidering the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Reilly & Tony Wirjanto, 1999.
"Does More Mean Less? The Male/Female Wage Gap and the Proportion of Females at the Establishment Level,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 906-929, August.
- Kevin T. Reilly & Tony Wirjanto, 1997. "Does More Mean Less? The Male/Female Wage Gap and the Proportion of Females at the Establishment Level," Working Papers 98001, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1997.
- Reilly, K.T. & Wirjanto, T.S., 1998. "Does More Mean Less? The Male/Female Wage Gap and the Proportion of Female at the Establishment Level," Papers 98-04, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Reilly, K.T., 1994. "Computer Usage: Establishment Level Determinants," Papers 94-2, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Micklewright, John, 1991. "Unemployment Compensation and Labor Market Transitions: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1679-1727, December.
- Roper, Stephen, 1988. "Recruitment Methods and Vacancy Duration," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 35(1), pages 51-64, February.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1981. "A Comparison of the Labor Force Behavior of Married Women in the United States and Canada, with Special Attention to the Impact of Income Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 451-489, March.
- Osberg, Lars & Apostle, Richard & Clairmont, Don, 1986. "The Incidence and Duration of Individual Unemployment: Supply Side o r Demand Side?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 13-33, March.
- Reilly, Kevin T, 1994. "Annual Hours and Weeks in a Life-Cycle Labor Supply Model: Canadian Evidence on Male Behavior," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 460-477, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Picot, Garnett & Wannell, Ted, 1997. "Une enquete experimentale canadienne visant a etablir le lien entre les pratiques au lieu de travail et la condition des employes : raisons de sa necessite et description de son fonctionnement," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1997100f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Statistics Canada, 1997. "An Experimental Canadian Survey that Links Workplace Practices and Employee Outcomes: Why it is Needed and How it Works," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997100e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Adams, John & Greig, Malcolm & McQuaid, Ronald W., 1999. "Mismatch and unemployment in local labour markets," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa027, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment and unemployment; Globalization and the labour market; Labour; Workplace organization; innovation; performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:1995077e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .