Job Mobility, Wage Determination and Market Segmentation in the Presence of Sample Selection Bias
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacroix, Robert & Montmarquette, Claude & Mahseredjian, Sophie & Froment, Nicole, 1991.
"Disparités interindustrielles dans les taux de départs volontaires : une étude empirique,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(4), pages 458-481, décembre.
- Lacroix, R. & Montmarquette, C. & Mahseredjian, S., 1990. "Disparites Interindustrielles Dans les Taux de Departs Volontaires: une Etude Empirique," Cahiers de recherche 9002, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Lacroix, R. & Montmarquette, C. & Mahseredjian, S. & Froment, N., 1990. "Disparites Interindustrielles Dans Les Taux De Departs Volontaires: Une Etude Empirique," Cahiers de recherche 9002, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Osberg, Lars, 1995. "Le chainon manquant : donnees sur l'element demande des marches du travail," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1995077f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Fernandez-Zubieta, Ana & Geuna, Aldo & Lawson, Cornelia, 2015.
"What do We Know of the Mobility of Research Scientists and of its Impact on Scientific Production,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201522, University of Turin.
- Fernandez-Zubieta, Ana & Geuna, Aldo & Lawson, Cornelia, 2015. "What do We Know of the Mobility of Research Scientists and of its Impact on Scientific Production," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201508, University of Turin.
- Osberg, Lars, 1995. "The Missing Link - Data on the Demand Side of Labour Markets," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995077e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Eugene Beaulieu & Vivek Dehejia & Hazrat-Omar Zakhilwal, 2004. "International Trade, Labour Turnover, and the Wage Premium: Testing the Bhagwati-Dehejia Hypothesis for Canada," CESifo Working Paper Series 1149, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:19:y:1986:i:2:p:319-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.