Disparités interindustrielles dans les taux de départs volontaires : une étude empirique
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lacroix, R. & Montmarquette, C. & Mahseredjian, S., 1990. "Disparites Interindustrielles Dans les Taux de Departs Volontaires: une Etude Empirique," Cahiers de recherche 9002, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Lacroix, R. & Montmarquette, C. & Mahseredjian, S. & Froment, N., 1990. "Disparites Interindustrielles Dans Les Taux De Departs Volontaires: Une Etude Empirique," Cahiers de recherche 9002, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1984. "Matching, Turnover, and Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 108-122, February.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- Datcher, Linda, 1983. "The Impact of Informal Networks of Quit Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 491-495, August.
- Shorey, John, 1980. "An Analysis of Quits Using Industry Turnover Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(363), pages 821-837, December.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 1982. "Fringe Benefits and Labor Mobility," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(2), pages 286-298.
- James F. Ragan Jr., 1984. "Investigating the Decline in Manufacturing Quit Rates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(1), pages 53-71.
- Lars Osberg & R.L. Mazany & Richard Apostle & Don Clairmont, 1986. "Job Mobility, Wage Determination and Market Segmentation in the Presence of Sample Selection Bias," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 319-346, May.
- Weiss, Andrew, 1984. "Determinants of Quit Behavior," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 371-387, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Doonan & Paul Lanoie & Benoit Laplante, 2002. "Environmental Performance of Canadian Pulp and Paper Plants: Why Some Do Well and Others Do Not?," Cahiers de recherche 02-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Doonan, Julie & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit, 2005. "Determinants of environmental performance in the Canadian pulp and paper industry: An assessment from inside the industry," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 73-84, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:67:y:1991:i:4:p:458-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.