Mismatch and unemployment in local labour markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Snower, Dennis J., 1994.
"Evaluating Unemployment Policies: What do the Underlying Theories Tell Us?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Snower, Dennis J, 1995. "Evaluating Unemployment Policies: What Do the Underlying Theories Tell Us?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 110-35, Spring.
- Dennis J. Snower, 1995. "Evaluating Unemployment Policies: What Do the Underlying Theories Tell Us?," IMF Working Papers 95/7, International Monetary Fund.
- David G. Blanchflower & Richard B. Freeman, 1993. "Did the Thatcher Reforms Change British Labour Performance?," NBER Working Papers 4384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. E. Green, 1997. "Exclusion, Unemployment and Non-employment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 505-520.
- Polachek, Solomon W & Yoon, Bong Joon, 1987. "A Two-tiered Earnings Frontier Estimation of Employer and Employee Information in the Labor Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 296-302, May.
- van Ours, Jan & Ridder, Geert, 1991. "Cyclical variation in vacancy durations and vacancy flows : An empirical analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1143-1155, July.
- Osberg, Lars, 1995. "The Missing Link - Data on the Demand Side of Labour Markets," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995077e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Manning, Alan, 1995. "Developments in Labour Market Theory and Their Implications for Macroeconomic Policy," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 42(3), pages 250-66, August.
- Stephen Seninger, 1997. "Jobless spells and re-employment wages," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1169-1177.
- Roper, Stephen, 1988. "Recruitment Methods and Vacancy Duration," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 35(1), pages 51-64, February.
- G Russo & P Rietveld & P Nijkamp & C Gorter, 1996.
"Spatial Aspects of Recruitment Behaviour of Firms: An Empirical Investigation,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 28(6), pages 1077-1093, June.
- G Russo & P Rietveld & P Nijkamp & C Gorter, 1996. "Spatial aspects of recruitment behaviour of firms: an empirical investigation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(6), pages 1077-1093, June.
- van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1991. "Cyclical variation in vacancy durations and vacancy flows : An empirical analysis," Other publications TiSEM 316776e1-eb88-42a7-9296-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bosworth, Derek, 1993. "Skill Shortages in Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 40(3), pages 241-71, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.