IPPP – Risks and opportunities An economic perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julie De Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP: Risks and Opportunities, An Economic Perspective," Post-Print halshs-01022665, HAL.
- Julie De Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP - Risks and opportunities An economic perspective," Post-Print halshs-00990951, HAL.
- Julie de Brux & Frederic Marty, 2014. "IPPP Risks and opportunities an economic perspective," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Marian W. Moszoro & Pablo T. Spiller, 2012. "Third-Party Opportunism and the Nature of Public Contracts," NBER Working Papers 18636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- da Cruz, Nuno F. & Marques, Rui Cunha, 2012. "Mixed companies and local governance: no man can serve two masters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59778, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Legros, Patrick, 2005.
"Public-private partnerships: contract design and risk transfer,"
5/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Legros, 2005. "Public-private partnerships: contract design and risk transfer," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/175947, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antje Burmeister, 1994. "Marchés publics et politique technologique : le concept de « demand-pull public »," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(2), pages 187-220.
- Anthony E. BOARDMAN & Aidan R. VINING, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Public‐Private Partnerships And Analysis Of Their Social Value," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(2), pages 117-141, June.
- Oliver Hart, 2003.
"Incomplete Contracts and Public Ownership: Remarks, and an Application to Public-Private Partnerships,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(486), pages 69-76, March.
- Oliver Hart, 2002. "Incomplete Contracts and Public Ownership: Remarks, and an Application to Public-Private Partnerships," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 02/061, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Marian MOSZORO, 2014. "Efficient Public-Private Capital Structures," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 103-126, March.
- Alessandro MARRA, 2007. "Internal Regulation By Mixed Enterprises: The Case Of The Italian Water Sector," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 245-275, June.
- B. Guy PETERS & Jon PIERRE & Asbjørn RØISELAND, 2014. "Financial Gains And Value Loss? The Impacts Of Local Mixed Companies," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 87-102, March.
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2010.
"The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-Private Partnerships versus public provision,"
2/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2010. "The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-private partnerships versus public provision," Documentos de Trabajo 276, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Frederic Marty & Arnaud Voisin, 2008. "Partnership contracts, project finance and information asymmetries: from competition for the contract to competition within the contract?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 2007. "Was Chadwick right?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(2), pages 121-137, March.
- Schmidt, Klaus M, 1996.
"The Costs and Benefits of Privatization: An Incomplete Contracts Approach,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 1996. "The costs and benefits of privatization: An incomplete contracts approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 19773, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- N.F. Cruz & R.C. Marques & A. Marra & C. Pozzi, 2014.
"Local Mixed Companies: The Theory And Practice In An International Perspective,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 1-9, March.
- da Cruz, Nuno F. & Marques, Rui Cunha & Marra, A. & Pozzi, C., 2014. "Local mixed companies: the theory and practice in an international perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59794, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philippe Burger & Ian Hawkesworth, 2011. "How To Attain Value for Money: Comparing PPP and Traditional Infrastructure Public Procurement," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 91-146.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2012.
"Risk allocation and the costs and benefits of public--private partnerships,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 43(3), pages 442-474, September.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Martimort, David, 2011. "Risk Allocation and the Costs and Benefits of Public-Private Partnerships," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1104, CEPREMAP.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2012. "Risk allocation and the costs and benefits of public--private partnerships," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813153, HAL.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 2008.
"Public-private partnerships and government spending limits,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 412-420, March.
- Eric Maskin & Jean Tirole, 2006. "Public-private Partnerships and Government Spending Limits," Economics Working Papers 0075, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 2006. "Public-Private Partnerships and Government Spending Limits," IDEI Working Papers 439, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30727607 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Marty, 2014. "De la soutenabilité budgétaire des contrats de partenariat public-privé," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-35, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:276-286 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublice Private Partnership; Hybrid Structures; Incentives;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/3n1h5ijlcf80v9csi63s61fdvk. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .