Partnership contracts, project finance and information asymmetries: from competition for the contract to competition within the contract?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie de Brux & Frederic Marty, 2014.
"IPPP Risks and opportunities an economic perspective,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2014-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Julie de Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP – Risks and opportunities An economic perspective," Sciences Po publications 2014-11, Sciences Po.
- Julie De Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP: Risks and Opportunities, An Economic Perspective," Post-Print halshs-01022665, HAL.
- Julie De Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP - Risks and opportunities An economic perspective," Post-Print halshs-00990951, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-07-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2008-07-14 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2008-07-14 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-07-14 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:0806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .