Report NEP-MIC-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michiel Bijlsma & Viktoria Kocsis & Nelli Valmari, 2008. "Competition and access price regulation in the broadband market," CPB Discussion Paper 106, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Martin Lutzenberger & Stephan Wagner, 2008. "RFID-based Entry into the German B2B Parcel Market and its Effect on Competitive Strategies, Prices and Market Shares: The Case of Red Parcel Post," Working Papers 0084, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Oct 2009.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters Ronald & Yang Michael, 2008. "Competition against peer-to-peer networks," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Lisa R. Anderson & Beth A. Freeborn & Charles A. Holt, 2008. "Tacit Collusion in Price-Setting Duopoly Markets: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 73, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2008001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harold Creusen & Arno Meijer & Gijsbert Zwart & Henry van der Wiel, 2008. "Static efficiency in Dutch supermarket chain," CPB Document 163, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joseph J. Doyle, Jr. & Erich Muehlegger & Krislert Samphantharak, 2008. "Edgeworth Cycles Revisited," NBER Working Papers 14162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic Marty & Arnaud Voisin, 2008. "Partnership contracts, project finance and information asymmetries: from competition for the contract to competition within the contract?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Helmut Dietl & Egon Franck & Markus Lang & Alexander Rathke, 2008. "Salary Cap Regulation in Professional Team Sports," Working Papers 0086, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Nov 2010.
- Jackie Krafft & Evens Salies, 2008. "Why and how should innovative industries with high consumer switching costs be re-regulated?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Maris Goldmanis & Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson & Onsel Emre, 2008. "E-commerce and the Market Structure of Retail Industries," NBER Working Papers 14166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.