Gresham’S Law Of Model Averaging
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcet, Albert & Sargent, Thomas J., 1989. "Convergence of least squares learning mechanisms in self-referential linear stochastic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-368, August.
- Chakraborty, Avik & Evans, George W., 2008.
"Can perpetual learning explain the forward-premium puzzle?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 477-490, April.
- George W. Evans & Avik Chakraborty, 2006. "Can Perpetual Learning Explain the Forward Premium Puzzle?," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-8, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 20 Aug 2006.
- Hans, Erwin & Wullink, Gerhard & van Houdenhoven, Mark & Kazemier, Geert, 2008. "Robust surgery loading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1038-1050, March.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Noah Williams, 2005.
"Impacts of Priors on Convergence and Escapes from Nash Inflation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(2), pages 360-391, April.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Noah Williams, 2003. "Impacts of priors on convergence and escapes from Nash inflation," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- anonymous, 2007. "Bank asset growth robust, statistics show," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, vol. 20(2).
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2007. "Introduction to Robustness," Introductory Chapters, in: Robustness, Princeton University Press.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1993. "Bounded Rationality in Macroeconomics: The Arne Ryde Memorial Lectures," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288695.
- Li-Lin Ku & Chien-Pai Han, 2008. "Robust testing procedures of process locations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 579-595, October.
- Ravi Bansal & Amir Yaron, 2004.
"Risks for the Long Run: A Potential Resolution of Asset Pricing Puzzles,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1481-1509, August.
- Ravi Bansal & Amir Yaron, 2000. "Risks for the Long Run: A Potential Resolution of Asset Pricing Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 8059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Benhabib & Chetan Dave, 2014.
"Learning, Large Deviations and Rare Events,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(3), pages 367-382, July.
- Jess Benhabib & Chetan Dave, 2011. "Learning, Large Deviations and Rare Events," NBER Working Papers 16816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Benhabib & Chetan Dave, 2013. "Code and data files for "Learning, Large Deviations and Rare Events"," Computer Codes 12-17, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy Cogley & Riccardo Colacito & Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2008. "Robustness and U.S. Monetary Policy Experimentation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(8), pages 1599-1623, December.
- Ignacio Esponda & Demian Pouzo, 2014. "Berk-Nash Equilibrium: A Framework for Modeling Agents with Misspecified Models," Papers 1411.1152, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2019.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2008. "Time Inconsistency of Robust Control?," Chapters, in: Roger E.A. Farmer (ed.),Macroeconomics in the Small and the Large, chapter 7, Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gelfer, Sacha, 2020. "The effects of professional forecast dissemination on macroeconomic volatility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 131-156.
- Tortorice, Daniel L, 2018.
"The business cycle implications of fluctuating long run expectations,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 266-291.
- Dan Tortorice, 2016. "The Business Cycles Implications of Fluctuating Long Run Expectations," Working Papers 100, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
More about this item
Keywordsmodel averaging; asset pricing;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sfu:sfudps:dp16-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Working Paper Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desfuca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.