Time-varying parameters and nonconvergence to rational expectations under least squares learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berardi, Michele & Galimberti, Jaqueson K., 2013.
"A note on exact correspondences between adaptive learning algorithms and the Kalman filter,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 139-142.
- Michele Berardi & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2012. "A note on exact correspondences between adaptive learning algorithms and the Kalman filter," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 170, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2016.
"Do markets learn to rationally expect US interest rates? Evidence from survey data,"
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2016. "Do markets learn to rationally expect US interest rates? Evidence from survey data," Post-Print hal-01638220, HAL.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2017. "Do markets learn to rationally expect US interest rates? Evidence from survey data," Post-Print hal-01589223, HAL.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2016. "Do markets learn to rationally expect US interest rates? evidence from survey data," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-19, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Berardi, Michele & Galimberti, Jaqueson K., 2017. "Empirical calibration of adaptive learning," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 219-237.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Thomas Sargent & Noah Williams, 2012.
"Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
201203, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Sargent, Thomas J & Williams, Noah, 2012. "Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 8917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mitra, Kaushik & Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2012. "Baysian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-11, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Norman, Thomas W.L., 2015. "Learning, hypothesis testing, and rational-expectations equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 93-105.
- Peter Zadrozny, 1997. "An Econometric Analysis of Polish Inflation Dynamics with Learning about Rational Expectations," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 221-238, May.
- Garratt, Anthony & Hall, Stephen G., 1997. "E-equilibria and adaptive expectations: Output and inflation in the LBS model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1149-1171, June.
- Bullard, James & Suda, Jacek, 2016.
"The stability of macroeconomic systems with Bayesian learners,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-16.
- James B. Bullard & Jacek Suda, 2008. "The stability of macroeconomic systems with Bayesian learners," Working Papers 2008-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James Bullard & Jacek Suda, 2015. "The stability of macroeconomic systems with Bayesian learners," NBP Working Papers 228, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Bullard, J.B. & Suda, J., 2011. "The Stability of Macroeconomic Systems with Bayesian Learners," Working papers 332, Banque de France.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 2005. "The Kalman Foundations of Adaptive Least Squares: Applications to Unemployment and Inflation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 239, Society for Computational Economics.
- In-Koo Cho & Ken Kasa, 2012. "Model Validation and Learning," Discussion Papers dp12-07, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:40:y:1992:i:2:p:159-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.