Statistical Learning With Time-Varying Parameters
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berardi, Michele & Galimberti, Jaqueson K., 2013.
"A note on exact correspondences between adaptive learning algorithms and the Kalman filter,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 139-142.
- Michele Berardi & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2012. "A note on exact correspondences between adaptive learning algorithms and the Kalman filter," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 170, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Gaballo, Gaetano, 2013.
"Good luck or good policy? An expectational theory of macro volatility switches,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2755-2770.
- Gaballo, G., 2012. "Good Luck or Good Policy? An Expectational Theory of Macro-Volatility Switches," Working papers 402, Banque de France.
- Berardi, Michele & Galimberti, Jaqueson K., 2017. "Empirical calibration of adaptive learning," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 219-237.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Thomas Sargent & Noah Williams, 2012.
"Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
201203, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Sargent, Thomas J & Williams, Noah, 2012. "Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 8917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mitra, Kaushik & Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2012. "Baysian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-11, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Mathew B. Chylinski & John H. Roberts & Bruce G. S. Hardie, 2012. "Consumer Learning of New Binary Attribute Importance Accounting for Priors, Bias, and Order Effects," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 549-566, July.
- Orlando Gomes, . "Volatility, Heterogeneous Agents and Chaos," The Electronic Journal of Evolutionary Modeling and Economic Dynamics, IFReDE - Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Michele Berardi & Jaqueson K Galimberti, 2017. "Smoothing-based Initialization for Learning-to-Forecast Algorithms," KOF Working papers 17-425, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bullard, James & Suda, Jacek, 2016.
"The stability of macroeconomic systems with Bayesian learners,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-16.
- James B. Bullard & Jacek Suda, 2008. "The stability of macroeconomic systems with Bayesian learners," Working Papers 2008-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James Bullard & Jacek Suda, 2015. "The stability of macroeconomic systems with Bayesian learners," NBP Working Papers 228, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Bullard, J.B. & Suda, J., 2011. "The Stability of Macroeconomic Systems with Bayesian Learners," Working papers 332, Banque de France.
- Carravetta, Francesco & Sorge, Marco M., 2013. "Model reference adaptive expectations in Markov-switching economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 551-559.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 2005. "The Kalman Foundations of Adaptive Least Squares: Applications to Unemployment and Inflation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 239, Society for Computational Economics.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2016. "Do markets learn to rationally expect US interest rates? evidence from survey data," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-19, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:7:y:2003:i:01:p:119-139_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.