Statistical Learning With Time-Varying Parameters
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2003)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Berardi, Michele & Galimberti, Jaqueson K., 2013.
"A note on exact correspondences between adaptive learning algorithms and the Kalman filter,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 139-142.
- Michele Berardi & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2012. "A note on exact correspondences between adaptive learning algorithms and the Kalman filter," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 170, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Gaballo, Gaetano, 2013. "Good luck or good policy? An expectational theory of macro volatility switches," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2755-2770.
- Gaballo, G., 2012. "Good Luck or Good Policy? An Expectational Theory of Macro-Volatility Switches," Working papers 402, Banque de France.
- Mitra, Kaushik & Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2012. "Baysian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-11, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Thomas Sargent & Noah Williams, 2012. "Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," CDMA Working Paper Series 201203, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Sargent, Thomas J & Williams, Noah, 2012. "Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 8917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orlando Gomes, . "Volatility, Heterogeneous Agents and Chaos," The Electronic Journal of Evolutionary Modeling and Economic Dynamics, IFReDE - Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Orlando Gomes, 2004. "Volatility, Heterogeneous Agents and Chaos," GE, Growth, Math methods 0409010, EconWPA.
- Michele Berardi & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2015. "Empirical Calibration of Adaptive Learning," KOF Working papers 15-392, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Michele Berardi & Jaqueson K Galimberti, 2017. "Smoothing-based Initialization for Learning-to-Forecast Algorithms," KOF Working papers 17-425, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bullard, James & Suda, Jacek, 2016. "The stability of macroeconomic systems with Bayesian learners," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-16.
- James B. Bullard & Jacek Suda, 2008. "The stability of macroeconomic systems with Bayesian learners," Working Papers 2008-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James Bullard & Jacek Suda, 2015. "The stability of macroeconomic systems with Bayesian learners," NBP Working Papers 228, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Bullard, J.B. & Suda, J., 2011. "The Stability of Macroeconomic Systems with Bayesian Learners," Working papers 332, Banque de France.
- Carravetta, Francesco & Sorge, Marco M., 2013. "Model reference adaptive expectations in Markov-switching economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 551-559.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 2005. "The Kalman Foundations of Adaptive Least Squares: Applications to Unemployment and Inflation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 239, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mathew B. Chylinski & John H. Roberts & Bruce G. S. Hardie, 2012. "Consumer Learning of New Binary Attribute Importance Accounting for Priors, Bias, and Order Effects," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 549-566, July.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2016. "Do markets learn to rationally expect US interest rates? evidence from survey data," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-19, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:7:y:2003:i:01:p:119-139_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed