Time-Varying Parameters and Endogenous Learning Algorithms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, George W. & Ramey, Garey, 2006.
"Adaptive expectations, underparameterization and the Lucas critique,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 249-264, March.
- George W. Evans & Garey Ramey, 2001. ""Adaptive Expectations, Underparameterization and the Lucas Critique," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-8, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Dec 2004.
- Evans, George W & Ramey, Garey, 2001. "Adaptive Expectations, Underparameterization and the Lucas Critique," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt41f2h196, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- John Duffy & Wei Xiao, 2007.
"The Value of Interest Rate Stabilization Policies When Agents Are Learning,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(8), pages 2041-2056, December.
- John Duffy & Wei Xiao, 2007. "The Value of Interest Rate Stabilization Policies When Agents Are Learning," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(8), pages 2041-2056, December.
- Duffy, John & Xiao, Wei, 2004. "The value of interest rate stabilization polices when agents are learning," Working Papers 2004-02, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Milani, Fabio, 2014.
"Learning and time-varying macroeconomic volatility,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 94-114.
- Fabio Milani, 2007. "Learning and Time-Varying Macroeconomic Volatility," Working Papers 070802, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Eric Gaus, 2013.
"Robust Stability of Monetary Policy Rules under Adaptive Learning,"
Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 439-453, October.
- Eric Gaus, 2012. "Robust Stability of Monetary Policy Rules under Adaptive Learning," Working Papers 13-01, Ursinus College, Department of Economics, revised 14 Dec 2012.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983.
"On non-uniqueness in rational expectations models : An attempt at perspective,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-168.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1981. "On Non-Uniqueness in Rational Expectations Models: An Attempt at Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaus, Eric & Sinha, Arunima, 2017.
"Characterizing investor expectations for assets with varying risk,"
Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 990-999.
- Eric Gaus & Arunima Sinha, 2015. "Characterizing Investor Expectations for Assets with Varying Risk," Working Papers 15-01, Ursinus College, Department of Economics.
- Gaus, Eric & Sinha, Arunima, 2018.
"What does the yield curve imply about investor expectations?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 248-265.
- Eric Gaus & Arunima Sinha, 2014. "What does the Yield Curve imply about Investor Expectations?," Working Papers 14-02, Ursinus College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning; Rational Expectations; Endogenous Learning;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urs:urswps:13-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Gaus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebursus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.