Time-Varying Parameters and Endogenous Learning Algorithms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, George W. & Ramey, Garey, 2006.
"Adaptive expectations, underparameterization and the Lucas critique,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 249-264, March.
- George W. Evans & Garey Ramey, 2001. ""Adaptive Expectations, Underparameterization and the Lucas Critique," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-8, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Dec 2004.
- Evans, George W & Ramey, Garey, 2001. "Adaptive Expectations, Underparameterization and the Lucas Critique," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt41f2h196, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Milani, Fabio, 2014.
"Learning and time-varying macroeconomic volatility,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 94-114.
- Fabio Milani, 2007. "Learning and Time-Varying Macroeconomic Volatility," Working Papers 070802, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Eric Gaus, 2013.
"Robust Stability of Monetary Policy Rules under Adaptive Learning,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 439-453, October.
- Eric Gaus, 2012. "Robust Stability of Monetary Policy Rules under Adaptive Learning," Working Papers 13-01, Ursinus College, Department of Economics, revised 14 Dec 2012.
- John Duffy & Wei Xiao, 2007.
"The Value of Interest Rate Stabilization Policies When Agents Are Learning,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(8), pages 2041-2056, December.
- Duffy, John & Xiao, Wei, 2004. "The value of interest rate stabilization polices when agents are learning," Working Papers 2004-02, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983.
"On non-uniqueness in rational expectations models : An attempt at perspective,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-168.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1981. "On Non-Uniqueness in Rational Expectations Models: An Attempt at Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaus, Eric & Sinha, Arunima, 2017.
"Characterizing investor expectations for assets with varying risk,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 990-999.
- Eric Gaus & Arunima Sinha, 2015. "Characterizing Investor Expectations for Assets with Varying Risk," Working Papers 15-01, Ursinus College, Department of Economics.
- Eric Gaus & Arunima Sinha, 2014. "What does the Yield Curve imply about Investor Expectations?," Working Papers 14-02, Ursinus College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning; Rational Expectations; Endogenous Learning;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-06-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-24 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urs:urswps:13-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Gaus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebursus.html .