Time-Consistent Fiscal Policy in a Debt Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Neele L. Balke & Morten O. Ravn, 2016. "Time-Consistent Fiscal Policy in a Debt Crisis," Discussion Papers 1638, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Balke, Neele L. & Ravn, Morten O., 2016. "Time-consistent fiscal policy in a debt crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86174, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Balke, Neele & Ravn, Morten, 2015. "Time-Consistent Fiscal Policy in a Debt Crisis," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113071, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Balke, Neele Lisabet & Ravn, Morten O, 2016. "Time-Consistent Fiscal Policy in a Debt Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Cuadra & Juan Sanchez & Horacio Sapriza, 2010.
"Fiscal Policy and Default Risk in Emerging Markets,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(2), pages 452-469, April.
- Gabriel Cuadra & Horacio Sapriza, 2007. "Fiscal Policy and Default Risk in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2007-03, Banco de México.
- Gabriel Cuadra & Juan M. Sanchez & Horacio Sapriza, 2009. "Fiscal policy and default risk in emerging markets," Working Paper 09-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Juan M. Sanchez & Horacio Sapriza & Gabriel Cuadra, 2009. "Fiscal Policy and Default Risk in Emerging Markets," 2009 Meeting Papers 701, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:aea:aejmac:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:190-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:175:y:2018:i:c:p:803-812 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diego J. Perez, 2015. "Sovereign Debt, Domestic Banks and the Provision of Public Liquidity," Discussion Papers 15-016, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Attanasio, Orazio P & Weber, Guglielmo, 1995.
"Is Consumption Growth Consistent with Intertemporal Optimization? Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Survey,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1121-1157, December.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Guglielmo Weber, 1994. "Is Consumption Growth Consistent with Intertemporal Optimization? Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Survey," NBER Working Papers 4795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toshihiko Mukoyama & Christina Patterson & Ayşegül Şahin, 2018.
"Job Search Behavior over the Business Cycle,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 190-215, January.
- Christina Patterson & Aysegul Sahin & Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2013. "Job Search Behavior over the Business Cycle," 2013 Meeting Papers 988, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mukoyama, Toshihiko & Patterson, Christina & Sahin, Aysegul, 2014. "Job search behavior over the business cycle," Staff Reports 689, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Martin S. Eichenbaum & Lars Peter Hansen & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1988.
"A Time Series Analysis of Representative Agent Models of Consumption and Leisure Choice Under Uncertainty,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 51-78.
- Martin S. Eichenbaum & Lars Peter Hansen & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1986. "A Time Series Analysis of Representative Agent Models of Consumption andLeisure Choice Under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 1981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayres, João & Navarro, Gaston & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Teles, Pedro, 2018.
"Sovereign default: The role of expectations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 803-812.
- Pedro Teles & Juan Nicolini & Gaston Navarro & Joao Ayres, 2015. "Sovereign Default: The Role of Expectations," 2015 Meeting Papers 1505, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ayres, & Navarro, Gaston & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Teles, Pedro, 2018. "Sovereign Default: The Role of Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Teles, Pedro & Ayres, Joao Luiz & Navarro, Gaston, 2015. "Sovereign Default: The Role of Expectations," Working Papers 723, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bi, Huixin, 2012.
"Sovereign default risk premia, fiscal limits, and fiscal policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 389-410.
- Huixin Bi, 2010. "Sovereign Default Risk Premia, Fiscal Limits and Fiscal Policy," Caepr Working Papers 2010-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Huixin Bi, 2011. "Sovereign Default Risk Premia, Fiscal Limits and Fiscal Policy," Staff Working Papers 11-10, Bank of Canada.
- Stefan Niemann & Paul Pichler, 2017. "Optimal fiscal policy and sovereign debt crises," Working Papers 218, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Aguiar, M. & Chatterjee, S. & Cole, H. & Stangebye, Z., 2016. "Quantitative Models of Sovereign Debt Crises," Handbook of Macroeconomics, Elsevier.
- Cole, Harold L. & Kehoe, Timothy J., 1996. "A self-fulfilling model of Mexico's 1994-1995 debt crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 309-330, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.