Report NEP-OPM-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yaniv Yedid-Levi & Stefanie Haller & Doireann Fitzgerald, 2015. "Costs of Adjustment and Exporter Behavior: Rationalizing the International Elasticity Puzzle," 2015 Meeting Papers 666, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Falagiarda, Matteo & Pasricha, Gurnain & Aizenman, Joshua, 2015. "Domestic and multilateral effects of capital controls in emerging markets," Working Paper Series 1844, European Central Bank.
- Thomas Philippon & Joseba Martinez, 2015. "Does a Currency Union Need a Capital Market Union?," 2015 Meeting Papers 501, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lee, Inkoo & Park, Sang Soo, 2015. "The law of one price revisited: How do goods market frictions generate large and volatile price deviations?," MPRA Paper 66470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20141798 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Morten Ravn & Neele Balke, 2015. "Time-Consistent Fiscal Policy in a Debt Crisis," 2015 Meeting Papers 613, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Serge REY & Cécile COUHARDE & Audrey SALLENAVE, 2015. "External debt and real exchange rates’ adjustment in the euro area: New evidence from a non linear NATREX model," Working Papers 2015-2016_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2015.
- Mariano Kulish & Daniel Rees, 2015. "Unprecedented Changes in the Terms of Trade," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2015-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Florian Huber & Daniel Kaufmann, 2015. "Trend Fundamentals and Exchange Rate Dynamics," KOF Working papers 15-393, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Roberto Duncan, 2015. "Does the US Current Account Show a Symmetric Behavior over the Business Cycle?," Working Papers 2015-51, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20141799 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Ambrisko, 2015. "A Small Open Economy with the Balassa-Samuelson Effect," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp547, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20141801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore