Are Central Banks' Projections Meaningful?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2001.
"The Perils of Taylor Rules,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 40-69, January.
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 1998. "The Perils of Taylor Rules," Working Papers 98-37, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 1998. "The perils of Taylor Rules," Departmental Working Papers 199831, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 1999. "The Perils of Taylor Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 2314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bullard, James & Mitra, Kaushik, 2002. "Learning about monetary policy rules," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1105-1129, September.
- Frank Smets & Rafael Wouters, 2005. "Bayesian New Neoclassical Synthesis (NNS) Models: Modern Tools for Central Banks," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 422-433, 04/05.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Laséen & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2009.
"Anticipated Alternative Instrument-Rate Paths in Policy Simulations,"
NBER Working Papers
14902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laséen, Stefan & Svensson, Lars E O, 2011. "Anticipated Alternative Instrument-Rate Paths in Policy Simulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E.O. Svensson & Stefan Laseen, 2009. "Anticipated Alternative Instrument-Rate Paths in Policy Simulations," 2009 Meeting Papers 788, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed008:174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .