A History of Australian Corporate Bonds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Caballero & Kevin Cowan & Jonathan Kearns, 2005.
"Fear of Sudden Stops: Lessons From Australia and Chile,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 313-354.
- Ricardo Caballero & Kevin Cowan & Jonathan Kearns, 2004. "Fear of Sudden Stops: Lessons from Australia and Chile," NBER Working Papers 10519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Kevin Cowan & Jonathan Kearns, 2005. "Fear of Sudden Stops: Lessons from Australia and Chile," Research Department Publications 4363, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jonathan Kearns & Ricardo J. Caballero & Kevin Cowan, 2004. "Fear of Sudden Stops: lessons from Australia and Chile," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 185, Econometric Society.
- Ricardo J Caballero & Kevin Cowan & Jonathan Kearns, 2004. "Fear of Sudden Stops: Lessons from Australia and Chile," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2004-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Carl Schwartz, 2010. "The Australian Government Guarantee Scheme," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 19-26, March.
- Merrett, David T. & Ville, Simon, 2009. "Financing Growth: New Issues by Australian Firms, 1920–1939," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 83(03), pages 563-589, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vu, Tram & Do, Viet & Skully, Michael, 2015. "Local versus foreign banks: A home market advantage in loan syndications," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 29-39.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:2:p:373-400 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; bond market; history; regulation;
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
- N47 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbardp:rdp2012-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .