Report NEP-HIS-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HIS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Apostolides, Alexander, 2012. "Small debt, large problems in Cyprus: How even small debt in a British Colony led to the political crisis and violence in October 1931," MPRA Paper 43210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefaano Ugolini, 2012. "The Bank of England as the World gold market-maker during the Classical gold standard era, 1889-1910," Working Paper 2012/15, Norges Bank.
- Björn Erikssoon & Tobias Karlsson & Tim Leunig & Maria Stanfors, 2012. "Sexism at work," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 385, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2012. "Bretton Woods, swap lines, and the Federal Reserve’s return to intervention," Working Papers (Old Series) 1232, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:95 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susan Black & Joshua Kirkwood & Alan Rai & Thomas Williams, 2012. "A History of Australian Corporate Bonds," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2012-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Saleh, Mohamed, 2012. "Public Mass Modern Education and Inter-Religious Human Capital Differentials in Twentieth-Century Egypt," TSE Working Papers 12-366, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2015.
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una Osili, 2012. "War and Stature: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War," HiCN Working Papers 113, Households in Conflict Network.
- Emanuele Felice & Michelangelo Vasta, 2012. "Passive Modernization? The New Human Development Index and Its Components in Italy’s Regions (1871-2007)," UHE Working papers 2012_10, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Ron Alquist & Benjamin Chabot, 2012. "Institutions, the cost of capital, and long-run economic growth: evidence from the 19th century capital market," Working Paper Series WP-2012-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Goldschmidt, Nils & Hesse, Jan-Otmar, 2012. "Eucken, Hayek, and the Road to Serfdom," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 12/4, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Claire Giordano & Ferdinando Giugliano, 2012. "A Tale of Two Fascisms: Labour Productivity Growth and Competition Policy in Italy, 1911-1951," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 28, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- LIM Chong Yah, 2012. "The Trinity Growth Theory: A Theory of Wealth and Poverty," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1203, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Assaf Razin & Itay Goldstein, 2012. "Review Of Theories of Financial Crises," 2012 Meeting Papers 214, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Benjamin Bridgman & Michael Maio & James A. Schmitz, 2012. "What ever happened to the Puerto Rican sugar manufacturing industry?," Staff Report 477, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Herr, Richard & Costa Pinto, António, 2012. "The Portuguese Republic at One Hundred," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt1vp517x1, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Leonor Freire Costa & Maria Manuela Rocha & Tanya Araujo, 2012. "Social capital and economic performance: trust and distrust in eighteenth-century gold shipments from Brazil," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/27, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2012_036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "Sovereign Debt in Latin America, 1820–1913," CEU Working Papers 2012_18, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 19 Sep 2012.
- Eric Monnet, 2012. "Monetary policy without interest rates. Evidence from France’s Golden Age (1948-1973) using a narrative approach," Working Papers 0032, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Petra Moser, 2012. "Patent Laws and Innovation: Evidence from Economic History," NBER Working Papers 18631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov & Yona Rubinstein, 2012. "Bank deregulation and racial inequality in America," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers RPA 12-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação, 2012. "Portugal before and after the European Union: Facts on Nontradables," NIPE Working Papers 15/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ignacio Zubizarreta, 2012. "Los prolegómenos de la construcción del estado Argentino: Balance historiográfico sobre la década de 1850 y desafíos pendientes," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 504, Universidad del CEMA.
- Tomás Undurraga, 2012. "Transformaciones sociales y fuentes de poder del empresariado chileno (1975-2010)," Ensayos de Economía 010327, Universidad Nacional de Colombia Sede Medellín.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2012. "Are academics who publish more also more cited? Individual determinants of publication and citation records," AMSE Working Papers 1236, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Mark Leeds, 2012. "Bollinger Bands Thirty Years Later," Papers 1212.4890, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Henri Regnault & Xavier Arnauld de Sartre & Catherine Regnault-Roger, 2012. "Les révolutions agricoles en perspective - Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00768291, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2012. "Airport Benchmarking and Spatial Competition: a Critical Review," MPRA Paper 43391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rainer Masera, 2012. "Bank Capital Standards: A Critical Review," FMG Special Papers sp215, Financial Markets Group.