Small debt, large problems in Cyprus: How even small debt in a British Colony led to the political crisis and violence in October 1931
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico, Giovanni, 2005.
"Not Guilty? Agriculture in the 1920s and the Great Depression,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(04), pages 949-976, December.
- Federico, Giovanni, 2005. "Not guilty? : agriculture in the 1920s and the Great Depression," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH dilf0502, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- C.A. Sims, 1999. "The Precarious Fiscal Foundations of EMU," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 34, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Constantinos Stephanou, 2011. "The Banking System in Cyprus:Time to Rethink the Business Model?," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 5(2), pages 123-130, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Crises; Economic History of Cyprus; Current Crisis of Cyprus; Cyprus; Colonial History;
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .