Financial contagion reloaded: the case of Cyprus
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantinos Stephanou, 2011. "The Banking System in Cyprus:Time to Rethink the Business Model?," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 5(2), pages 123-130, December.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2013:v:5:p:33-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2013:v:5:p:41-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loredana Maftei, 2013. "An Overview Of The European Tax Havens," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5(1), pages 41-50.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcell Zoltán Végh, 2014. "Has Austerity Succeeded in Ameliorating the Economic Climate? The Cases of Ireland, Cyprus and Greece," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-20, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCyprus; financial contagion; tax haven; Cyp-Rus; Cyprus-Greece; recession; euro zone; debt crisis;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-07-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-07-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .