Report NEP-MAC-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Federico M. Signoretti, 2013. "Should monetary policy lean against the wind? An analysis based on a DSGE model with banking," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 921, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stan du Plessis & Malan Rietveld, 2013. "Should inflation targeting be abandoned in favour of nominal income targeting?," Working Papers 12/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Jamie Murray, 2013. "Parameter Uncertainty and the Fiscal Multiplier," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/19, New Zealand Treasury.
- David Laidler, 2013. "Three Revolutions in Macroeconomics: Their Nature and Influence," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20134, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Pakos, Michal, 2013. "Long-Run Risk and Hidden Growth Persistence," MPRA Paper 47217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroshi Nakaota & Yuichi Fukuta, 2013. "The Leading Indicator Property of the Term Spread and the Monetary Policy Factors in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-09-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2013. "Macroprudential Regulation and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 185, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- guo, min & zhao, jizhi, 2013.
[General equilibrium analysis of the optimal monetary policy and the optimal financial stability policy]," MPRA Paper 48143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Virén, Matti, 2013. "Sensitivity of fiscal-policy effects to policy coordination and business cycle conditions," Research Discussion Papers 11/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Jaylson Jair da Silveira, 2013. "Monetary Neutrality under Evolutionary Dominance of Bounded Rationality," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_03, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2013. "Precautionary Saving over the Business Cycle," PSE Working Papers hal-00843150, HAL.
- Erdal Tekin & Chandler McClellan & Karen Jean Minyard, 2013. "Health and Health Behaviors during the Worst of Times," NBER Working Papers 19234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2013_012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2013. "Should Unemployment Insurance Be Asset-Tested?," IZA Discussion Papers 7488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessio Anzuini & Patrizio Pagano & Massimiliano Pisani, 2013. "Macroeconomic effects of precautionary demand for oil," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 918, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guido Lorenzoni & Ivan Werning, 2013. "Slow Moving Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 19228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oehler-Sincai, Iulia Monica, 2013. "Financial contagion reloaded: the case of Cyprus," MPRA Paper 48214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:48404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Fleckenstein & Francis A. Longstaff & Hanno Lustig, 2013. "Deflation Risk," NBER Working Papers 19238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Kuckuck & Frank Westermann, 2013. "On the Size of Fiscal Multipliers: A Counterfactual Analysis," Working Papers 96, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Robert A Buckle & Amy A Cruickshank, 2013. "The Requirements for Long-Run Fiscal Sustainability," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/20, New Zealand Treasury.
- Richard Disney & John Gathergood, 2013. "House Prices, Wealth Effects and Labour Supply," Discussion Papers 13/02, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Andreas Karpf, 2013. "Herd behavior in consumer inflation expectations - Evidence from the French household survey," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Shabbir, Safia & Iqbal, Javed & Hameed, Saima, 2013. "Risk Premium, Interest Rate Differential, and Subsidized Lending in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 48250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Bolton & Xavier Freixas & Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2013. "Relationship and transaction lending in a crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 917, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Denise R Osborn & Tugrul Vehbi, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on Growth Spillovers from China to New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/17, New Zealand Treasury.
- Boansi, David, 2013. "Export performance and macro-linkages: A look at the competitiveness and determinants of cocoa exports, production and prices for Ghana," MPRA Paper 48345, University Library of Munich, Germany.