[General equilibrium analysis of the optimal monetary policy and the optimal financial stability policy]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas & Behzad Diba & Olivier Loisel, 2017.
"Optimal Monetary and Prudential Policies,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 40-87, January.
- Collard, F. & Dellas, H. & Diba, B. & Loisel, O., 2012. "Optimal Monetary and Prudential Policies," Working papers 413, Banque de France.
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas & Behzad Diba & Olivier Loisel, 2012. "Optimal Monetary and Prudential Policies," Working Papers 2012-34, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Olivier Blanchard & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Paolo Mauro, 2010. "Rethinking Macroeconomic Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 199-215, September.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Faia, Ester, 2013. "Capital regulation and monetary policy with fragile banks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 311-324.
More about this item
Keywords货币政策 金融稳定 风险承担 一般均衡;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .